Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Why Do I Procrastinate?

Why do I postpone accomplishing a task?

I have no energy left.
I have more urgent, more important things to do or people to attend to.
I take time for granted.
The bed is calling me.
The rooster is already crowing.
I am lazy.
I'd rather not do it at all.
I do not have all that is required to do the work.
I am not ready.
I am scared of failing.
I resist risks and failures.
I don't want to start something I cannot finish.
I want things perfectly done, and it can't be.
I have a better plan.
I took somebody's wise advice.
I didn't heed somebody's advice.
I'd rather do something else.
I'm too overwhelmed.
I plan an overly tight schedule.  Things get bumped off.
I am too emotional now.
I am sick.
I need somebody's help.
I got stood up.
I have to work on my backlog first.
I am too distracted.
I think I'll do a better job tomorrow.
I do not fear the consequences.
I do not take things seriously.
I take things too seriously.
I never run out of reasons to.


Why do YOU procrastinate?

No comments:

Post a Comment